Cox Ocular Prosthetics, Inc. provides complete service and care for all ocular prosthesis needs, including:
- Custom-Made Ocular Prosthetic Eye
- Prosthesis for someone who has been enucleated (had their eye removed).
- Custom-Made Scleral Shells:
- A thin prosthesis that may be worn over an existing eye that is small and has no vision. This must be prescribed by your ophthalmologist or optometrist.
- Custom-Made External Orbital Prostheses:
- A facial prosthesis for the patient who has been exenterated (had the entire orbital contents, lids and eye removed).
- Custom-Made Conformers
- Used to expand the socket and give it a more realistic shape.
Cox Ocular Prosthetics, Inc. is conveniently located in the Eye Foundation Professional Building at 700 South 18th Street, Suite 402 in Birmingham, Alabama.
If you do not have your blue ticket validated you will be charged $15.00 upon exiting our deck.
After-hours parking is available from 8:30pm to 7:00am. There will be a $1.00 charge for after-hour parking. Please have $1.00 bill or 4 quarters to exit the deck between these hours.